Be a part of the Fourth Annual Art & Talent Show, it is open to all Monson residents/students from Kindergarten through Grade 7. Students can choose to display a piece of their artwork and/or perform a talent on stage. The art pieces can be anything including, but not limited to: paintings, drawings, small sculptures, collages, or photography. The talent acts can include any number of things including, but not limited to: singing, dancing, joke telling, karate, magic, jump rope and skits. Talent acts will be limited to 3 minutes.
There will be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes awarded in both the Art and Talent portions of the show. This is a great opportunity for children to show off their creative sides. The most important thing to remember is to be creative and just have fun!!
To participate, please complete the form below and return it to school in an envelope labeled:
Erin Arbour – Monson PTSA. Once the completed form is received, you will be contacted with an audition time slot. Please make every effort to work with the time slots provided. All participants must have parental authorization, with signature, provided below on the form. There is no fee to enter.
Participants will be required to attend an audition, rehearsal and dress rehearsal. Children are responsible for providing their own props & music selections. At least 1 parent/guardian must be present at the auditions and rehearsals.
If you have any questions, please email Erin Arbour at email@example.com or call 413-297-2381.
- October 14th: Registration Deadline Talent Portion
- October 19th & 20th: Auditions for the talent portion to be held after school at QHCS/Granite Valley - you will be contacted with time slots
- October 30th: Registration Deadline Art Portion
- November 15th – Rehearsal to learn group number and get familiar with the stage
- November 16th – 17th – Your entire act must attend one of these nights to rehearse on stage for lighting and sound prep. You will be notified of your date and time.
- November 18th - Mandatory Dress Rehearsal – all acts/participants must participate in the dress rehearsal
- November 19th : Show Time! Art Show will open at 6:00 pm and the Talent Show will follow at 6:30pm at Granite Valley
Admission to the show on November 19th will be $5 a person - Kids under age 5 are free